Micro-Soldering Repair Course
- Experience with iPhone and Android disassembly.
- Basic soldering experience would be helpful.
- Basic electronics troubleshooting would be helpful.
- Investment: $1500
- Dates: Forth week starting from Monday every month
- Time: 10am-5pm
Please note that this course is mainly geared toward BEGINNERS looking to get into the world of microsoldering. This course is not for those that have been in the business for a while now. Our aim to help repair technicians and hobbyists get a better understanding of how to get started with their microsoldering journey.
In this course, we will teach you all of the skills needed for iPhone and android logic board repair. The course is comprised of 3 days long. You will learn everything that you need to get started with microsoldering. We will periodically update this course with new repairs and information regarding microsoldering.
- The basics of iPhone and android logic board repair.
- How a logic board works and how its components operate.
- The most important tools required for logic board problems.
- Complete list of tools and equipment needed for iPhone logic board repair.
- The most important reasons for logic board damage and the most common problems resulting from that damage.
- The core of this business and how to get the most from iPhone logic board repair.
- How to troubleshoot a damaged logic board.
- How to test components.
- Examples of how a typical repair goes in a real world example from A to Z. The first
- Water damaged iPhones not powering on.
- No Touch
- Not Turning on/ Not Charging
- How to setup and use some of your tools and equipment.
- DC Power Supply Advantages & disadvantages
- Multimeter troubleshooting methods
- How to use ZXW tools for troubleshooting and repairing iPhone and android logic boards.
- The different functions the tool offers.
- How to find the circuit lines.
- How to test lines for problems.
- How to repair a missing pad.
- How to repair long screw damage on an iPhone.
- How to determine the type and value of components.
- Where to source components.
- How to get images of these components within the software.
No Backlight, No Touch, No Charge, Audio IC/Loop Disease, & iPhone X Logic Board Separation
- How to repair the most common iPhone logic board problems: no backlight, no touch, no charge & audio ic/loop disease.
- How to separate the iPhone X logic boards and put them back together.
- How each system operates.
- Discuss the functions of each component within each system.
- List all of the relevant system components.
- Discuss the most important reasons for these logic board problems.
- Teach you how to diagnose and troubleshoot which components are responsible these issues.
- Teach you how to perform each repair.
- Discuss how to tackle the complications that may arise post repair.
- List the most common reasons for “no boot”.
- List some ideas on how to make a dead iPhone power up again.
- Provide a 10 step approach on how to revive a dead iPhone.
- Discuss in detail the steps required to repair a dead device.
- How to diagnose whether a device is actually dead or not.
- Provide hands on examples of how to do the repairs.
- Which circuits are important for data recovery.
- How to test important circuits.
- How to repair software issues.
- How to solve complications post repair.
This course will be periodically updated with more common repairs.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to get a better understanding of microsoldering
- Hobbyists looking to expand their knowledge of logic board repair
- Cell phone repair techs looking to fix a customer’s phone that they damaged
- Cell phone repair shops looking to expand their business
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.